Southern Methodist University – Guildhall
Master of Game Development (Specializing in Software Development) – August 2018 to May 2020
Pursuing a Master’s program in the field of Game Development with a specialization in Software Development at SMU Guildhall, Plano, Texas. I am currently learning the core concepts of developing a Game Engine and Game Engine Architecture. As of June 2019, I have worked on numerous projects on my C++ DirectX 11 based game engine as well as worked on 2 team projects using Unity3D and the Unreal Engine.
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering – July 2013 to June 2017
Pursued a Bachelor’s of Technology in the field of Computer Science and Engineering at the Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore Campus. Graduating with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 8.36 on 10, I have successfully completed the degree with a research publication on the Prisoner’s Dilemma Problem (Published in February 2016) and a research chapter on Development Pipelines for AR and VR Technologies (Published on August 2018).
- Awarded a “Merit certificate” for meritorious performance by VIT University in the year 2014.
- Agent based performance analysis of strategic algorithms on the Prisoner’s Dilemma problem. International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering Vol.11 No.2 (2016).
- Research Analysis of Development Pipelines in Augmented and Virtual Reality Technologies Agent-based performance analysis of strategic algorithms on the Prisoner’s Dilemma problem. Big Data Analytics for satellite Image Processing and Remote Sensing 2018.
Following is a list of the courses I have pursued as part of my Bachelor’s degree:
- Agent-Based Intelligent Systems
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Applied Probability, Statistics, and Reliability
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Computer Networks
- Computer Programming and Problem Solving
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Systems
- Differential and Difference Equations
- Digital Logic
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Embedded Systems
- Graph Theory and its Applications
- Graphics and Multimedia
- Image and Vision Computing
- Linear Algebra
- Management Information Systems
- Microprocessors and Interfacing
- Mobile Computing
- Modeling and Simulation
- Multi-variable Calculus
- Numerical Analysis
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Operating Systems
- Principles of Programming
- Programming Language Translators
- Software Engineering
- Software Project Management
- Theory of Computation
Global Indian International School, Queenstown, Singapore
CBSE Senior School (Class 12) – Graduated in 2013
I completed my CBSE senior school with a score of 87% in the CBSE board examinations.
Chinmaya International Residential School, Coimbatore, India
CBSE Secondary School (Class 10) – Graduated in 2011
Completed my CBSE secondary school with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 8.4 on 10 in the CBSE secondary school board examinations.