Southern Methodist University – Guildhall
Master of Game Development (Specializing in Software Development) – August 2018 to May 2020
Pursued a Master’s program in the field of Game Development with a specialization in Software Development at SMU Guildhall, Plano, Texas. During this program, I learned the core concepts of developing a Game Engine and Game Engine Architecture. I have worked on numerous projects on Prodigy Engine (my personal C++ game engine) as well as worked on team projects using Unity3D and Unreal Engine 4.
- Developed the Prodigy Engine using C++17 and STL. This engine was used for studies in the field of game physics, multi-threaded systems, profiling and optimization, and more.
- Contributed to the development of “Goofballs” a 3D physics-based arcade-style racing game. The game is available on steam here.
- Contributed to the development of “Go Go-Karts” a 3D arcade-style kart racing game.
- Markov Chain Wave Function Collapse Model for Procedural Content Generation in Video Games. Published to the Transactions on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence with an invitation to present at the 22nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering – July 2013 to June 2017
Pursued a Bachelor’s of Technology in the field of Computer Science and Engineering at the Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore Campus. Graduating with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 8.36 on 10, I have successfully completed the degree with a research publication on the Prisoner’s Dilemma Problem (Published in February 2016) and a research chapter on Development Pipelines for AR and VR Technologies (Published on August 2018).
- Awarded a “Merit Certificate” for meritorious performance by VIT University in the year 2014.
- Agent-based performance analysis of strategic algorithms on the Prisoner’s Dilemma problem. International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering Vol.11 No.2 (2016).
- Research Analysis of Development Pipelines in Augmented and Virtual Reality Technologies Agent-based performance analysis of strategic algorithms on the Prisoner’s Dilemma problem. Big Data Analytics for Satellite Image Processing and Remote Sensing 2018.
Global Indian International School, Queenstown, Singapore
CBSE Senior School (Class 12) – Graduated in 2013
Completed my CBSE senior school with a score of 87% in the CBSE board examinations.
Chinmaya International Residential School, Coimbatore, India
CBSE Secondary School (Class 10) – Graduated in 2011
Completed my CBSE secondary school with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 8.4 on 10 in the CBSE secondary school board examinations.