This section is a brief overview of the Prodigy Engine and its various systems. This game engine has been developed using C++17 and the Standard Template Library (STL).
Here are some of its systems and features:
- DirectX 11 Rendering System
- Custom Allocators and Memory Tracking
- Asynchronous Job System and Thread-Safe Containers
- Publish-Subscribe Event System
- Nvidia PhysX 4.1
- Multi-threaded Instrumented Profiler
- Custom 2D Physics System
- Debug Render System
- Audio System for 2D and 3D spatial audio
- Development Console
- 2D/3D Math Library
- Byte Buffer and File Utilities
More details on each of these systems can be found by clicking on their page links.
Below are some projects developed using Prodigy Engine: